4 Kg ABC Fire Extinguisher (Map 50 Based Cartridge Operated)
Other Available Sizes
- 6 KG
- 9 KG
- Good quality MAP powder capable of fighting class A,B,C & Electrical fires
- Co2 gas cylinder confirms to IS: 4947.
- Brass chrome plated valve
- Internally Epoxy polyester and externally pure polyester powder coating
- Best available Fire ratings in its class.
- Latest BIS approved – (IS 15683:2006) and ISI marked.
- More flexible EPDM hose with less prone to cracks.
- Tamper seal to detect any mishandling.
- Anti-corrosive Phosphate treatment of Cylinders.
- Large loop stainless Pull pin.
- Lever lock for better handling.
- Bar Code labeling for better traceability.
- Easy to maintain, recharge & service.
|Capacity||4 kg||Design||Hose & Nozzle|
|Fire Rating||3A:89B||Height (Approx.)||510 mm|
|Diameter (Approx.)||140±10 mm||Average Discharge Time||15 Sec.|
|Average Range of throw||4 m||Average Discharge||95%|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to +60 °C||Service/Max. service/Test Pressure||15 / 17 / 35 bar|
|Expelling Agent||Co2 gas||Full Weight (Approx.)||120 gm|
|Empty Weight (Approx.)||8 kg||Shipping Weight (Approx.)||8.3 kg|
|Packing Standard||2 in 1- 21″X6.75″X14.10”||Mounting Bracket||Wall bracket|