1 Kg ABC Fire Extinguisher (MAP 50 Based Portable Stored Pressure)
- Petrol & Oil Burning
- Offices & Banks
- Light Manufacturing
- Machining Operations
- Welding Areas
- Gas/fueling Stations
- Paint Processing Areas
- Parking Garages
- Material Hanling Vehicles
- Maintenance Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Propane Filling And Storage
- Repair Shops
- Electrical Equipment Rooms
Other Available Sizes
- 2 KG
- 4 KG
- 6 KG
- 9 KG
- Good quality MAP 50% powder capable of fighting class A,B,C & Electrical fires
- Unique gauge testing system (UGTS) mechanism.
- Brass chrome plated valve
- Internally Epoxy polyester and externally pure polyester powder coating
- Best available Fire ratings in its class.
- Latest BIS approved – (IS 15683:2006) and ISI marked.
- More flexible EPDM hose with less prone to cracks.
- Tamper seal to detect any mishandling.
- Anti-corrosive Phosphate treatment of Cylinders.
- Large loop stainless Pull pin.
- Lever lock for better handling.
- Bar Code labeling for better traceability.
- Easy to maintain, recharge & service.
|Fire Rating||1A:21B||Height (Approx.)||325 mm|
|Diameter (Approx.)||86±10 mm||Average Discharge Time||9 Sec.|
|Average Range of throw||2 m||Average Discharge||95%|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to +60 °C||Service/Max. service/Test Pressure||15 / 18 / 35 bar|
|Expelling Agent||Nitrogen (UHP Grade)||Full Weight (Approx.)||2 kg|
|Empty Weight (Approx.)||1 kg||Shipping Weight (Approx.)||2.1 kg|
|Packing Standard||Inner- 13.75″X4.75″X4.75” Outer (5 in 1)- 16.5″X10″X10”||Mounting Bracket||Vehicle/Wall bracket|